Zoeller 國內液下幫浦的特性與功能12 月 9, 2022
Sump Pump Benefits
If you live in a rainy area or in a location that experiences frequent floods and forceful storms, a sump pump may be a wise investment. But, how can you determine that sump pumps are the right move for your home? Consider the following benefits that Zoeller sump pumps will offer your home:
- Improves indoor air quality: Standing water creates high levels of humidity, which has the potential to carry mold, fungi, dust and dander throughout your home. Sump pumps eliminate the water, decreasing humidity and improving air quality.
- Prevents flooding from rainwater: When experiencing storms or unexpected floods, water often has nowhere else to go but your basement. With a sump pump installed, you’ll rest easy knowing that you can preserve your basement’s integrity.
- Reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth: Mold and mildew can create an uncomfortable environment and put your health at risk producing off-putting smells. Sump pumps work hard to keep your basement dry and limit the conditions these irritating substances thrive within.
- Helps reduce water and moisture-related issues: When rain builds in your home following a storm or flood, the resulting water and moisture can cause wood rot and attract wood-destroying insects and animals. Your sump pump will remove the water to keep your basement dry and free from invaders.
- Minimizes risk of fire hazards and electrical damage: Once the water reaches a certain height in your sump pit, it triggers the float switch to activate the pump and move water away from your basement. This action will keep water far from your essential electrical appliances, preventing short-circuiting and fires.
Types of Sump Pumps
When you’ve decided that a 污水泵 is worth the investment, it’s time to find the right one for your home. Consider the two types of primary pumps when conducting your search. These models differ in strength and design, but both prove to be highly capable when installed in the right environment:
- Pedestal pumps: These are among the most effortless pumps to maintain, install and access. They generally last longer than other pumps as they experience little wear and tear. Pedestal pumps are positioned with their base sitting in the water and motor located towards the top of the unit, outside the water — ideal for shallower sump pits.
- Submersible pumps: Unlike pedestal pumps, this type of pump sits in your sump pit submerged in water, placed out of sight while taking up very little space in your basement. Their pump motors are designed with a sealed motor to operate underwater without damage, offering a quieter function with a lower risk of overheating. These pump types tend to be more powerful, removing small debris and larger volumes of water to keep your basement clean and dry.
The sump pump you select will often be determined by where you live, your area’s water table, the size of your sump pit, volume and the distance you have to pump the excess water. You might also want to consider an emergency backup sump pump for extra layers of protection. If you need help finding the right one for your home, contact our team at Zoeller at Home today!
At Zoeller at Home, we offer a variety of sump pumps, from ½ HP sump pumps and ¾ HP devices to our submersible models and cast iron pedestal sump pumps. Our sump pumps feature a premium electromagnetic float switch for reliable water removal and rugged cast-iron construction to deliver a non-clogging vortex impeller and ensure peace of mind. Our extensive catalog of Zoeller at Home sump pumps includes:
- 1/3 HP Pro Cast Iron Sump Pump: Get rid of flooding and mold in your home with this Zoeller sump pump, featuring a premium vertical switch that fits 10-inch diameter sump basins. Using a non-clogging vortex impeller design, this cast iron sump pump can easily take care of lint and small debris to prevent backups or floods.
- 1/2 HP Pro Cast Iron Sump Pump: Effortlessly install this high-performance, overload-protected sump pump in minutes and gain protection from a strong, cast iron pump capable of pumping water at up to 80 gallons per minute. This ½ HP sump pump is perfect for 10-inch-diameter sump basins and comes with a 9-foot cord and a three-year warranty giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump: This factory-tested 1/3 HP submersible water sump pump is created for small- to average-size homes that experience normal levels of annual rainfall. Following a straightforward installation process, this pump can transport water from a sump pump pit at a rate of 42 gallons per minute with a reliability you can count on.
- 1/2 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump: This 1/2 HP submersible water sump pump is designed with a cast iron housing built to stand up to harsh environments, working hard to prevent flooding during heavy storms. With its electromagnetic switch engaged, this pump will remove 60 gallons of water per minute from the sump pit in your home.
- 3/4 HP Dual Switch Submersible Sump Pump: This submersible water pump is equipped with a state-of-the-art electromagnetic float switch paired with a backup switch for extra protection when water levels get too high. When in action, it will pump excess water from a sump pit at a rate of 80 gallons per minute to prevent costly water damage and lower your home’s humidity.
- 1/2 HP Cast Iron Pedestal Sump Pump: This cast iron pedestal sump pump provides straightforward control of the pump’s on and off cycles and carries water away from a sump pump at up to 65 gallons per minute. You can count on this shallow-well pump and its 8-foot cord to efficiently remove the water before flooding causes excessive damage.
Why Choose Zoeller at Home
Zoeller at Home is your one-stop source for a wide range of products designed to protect your home against unwanted flooding and sewage. Our team always puts the needs of our customers first, tirelessly working to create high-quality products that stand the test of time. From our Zoeller sump pumps to our residential turf irrigation pumps keeping your lawn in top shape year-round, we have what you need to keep your property looking and performing its best.
With the Zoeller at Home team by your side, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Rigorous testing on all products, including sump pumps and sump pump backup systems
- Premier materials for all our residential-focused sump pumps
- Quality-made, dependable products
Protect Your Basement With a Zoeller at Home Sump Pump and Backup System
Don’t let your basement flood — even when the power goes out. At Zoeller at Home, we offer both sump pumps and emergency backup pump systems to ensure you have everything you need when disaster hits.
聯絡我們 today for more information about our submersible water pumps, cast-iron pedestal sump pumps and Basement Sentry backup sump pumps. If you’ve already purchased a Zoeller at Home sump pump, make sure you register your product to make the most of your new installation. You can also review our step-by-step 污水泵安裝指南 to ensure peace of mind in your pump installation.